We are very pleased to announce that the Plötzensee Memorial Center is open again for individual visitors.
To protect our visitors and staff, please strictly observe the following requirements during your visit:
- Advance registration is not required.
- If you have had contact to anyone infected with COVID-19 in the past 14 days or have an infection of the upper airways yourself, we must ask you to refrain from visiting the memorial center.
- We strongly recommend you bring mouth-and-nose protection and wear it in the memorial center.
- If you suffer from chronic respiratory ailments and cannot wear mouth and nose protection, we must point out the general risk of infection, which in your case is heightened.
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters between visitors.
- Entrance to the outdoor facilities and memorial wall is not restricted. Please do not form groups.
- Only one person at a time may access the former execution room.
- A maximum of three people at a time may occupy the documentation room.
- The current general hygiene and behavioral recommendations of the Federal Center for Health Education apply.
- We are unable to offer guided tours at this time. Tours (60 minutes) can be booked for a later date. Please send booking requests for free tours for 8 to 30 people to: bildungploetzensee[at]gdw-berlin[dot]de
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to your visit.
Daily 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(Closed December 24 to 26, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day)
Group visits unfortunately still cannot take place.
Tours (60 minutes) can be booked for a later date. Please send booking requests for free tours for 8 to 30 people to: email@example.com
Bus stop Gedenkstätte Plötzensee, approx. 3-minute walk
Turmstraße U-Bahn station, then Bus 123 to bus stop Gedenkstätte Plötzensee, approx. 3-minute walk
Beusselstraße S-Bahn station, then Bus 123 to bus stop Gedenkstätte Plötzensee, approx. 3-minute walk
Public transport timetable information from VBB (Berlin-Brandenburg Transport System):