To protect our visitors and staff, please note the following information for your visit:
- Visits to the Plötzensee Memorial Center are possible without prior registration.
- If you have had contact to anyone infected with COVID-19 or have an infection of the upper airways yourself, we must ask you to refrain from visiting the memorial center.
- Visitors must wear an FFP2 mask covering their mouth and nose.
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- Please observe the general distancing and hygiene rules for avoiding corona (SARS-CoV-2) infections.
- Only a limited number of visitors are allowed access to the memorial center at one time. Please do not form groups.
- Access to the exterior areas and the commemorative wall is unrestricted within this maximum visitor number.
- Only 15 people at a time may access the former execution room.
- A maximum of 15 people at a time may occupy the documentation room.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to your visit.
Daily 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed December 24 to 26, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day
Please note the instructions and information on current access requirements.
You are now welcome to book guided tours. Depending on COVID-19 infection levels, on-site events may have to be rebooked.
Please use our online registration tool for your booking. Registrations should be made at least a week before the desired date.
Bus stop Gedenkstätte Plötzensee, approx. 3-minute walk
Turmstraße U-Bahn station, then Bus 123 to bus stop Gedenkstätte Plötzensee, approx. 3-minute walk
Beusselstraße S-Bahn station, then Bus 123 to bus stop Gedenkstätte Plötzensee, approx. 3-minute walk
Public transport timetable information from VBB (Berlin-Brandenburg Transport System):