We are very pleased to announce that the Plötzensee Memorial Center is open again.
To protect our visitors and staff, please strictly observe the following requirements during your visit:
- Advance registration is not required.
- If you have had contact to anyone infected with COVID-19 in the past 14 days or have an infection of the upper airways yourself, we must ask you to refrain from visiting the memorial center.
- Masks covering mouth and nose must be worn in the former execution room and the permanent exhibition.
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters between visitors.
- Entrance to the outdoor facilities and memorial wall is not restricted. Please do not form groups.
- Only one person at a time may access the former execution room.
- A maximum of three people at a time may occupy the documentation room.
- The current general hygiene and behavioral recommendations of the Federal Center for Health Education apply.
- We are unable to offer guided tours at this time. Tours (60 minutes) can be booked for a later date. Please send booking requests for free tours for 8 to 30 people to: bildungploetzensee[at]gdw-berlin[dot]de
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to your visit.
Daily 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(Closed December 24 to 26, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day)
Group visits unfortunately still cannot take place.
Tours (60 minutes) can be booked for a later date. Please send booking requests for free tours for 8 to 30 people to: email@example.com
Bus stop Gedenkstätte Plötzensee, approx. 3-minute walk
Turmstraße U-Bahn station, then Bus 123 to bus stop Gedenkstätte Plötzensee, approx. 3-minute walk
Beusselstraße S-Bahn station, then Bus 123 to bus stop Gedenkstätte Plötzensee, approx. 3-minute walk
Public transport timetable information from VBB (Berlin-Brandenburg Transport System):